Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Color blind, vision loss, unable to see objects, eyes sensitive to light. Treatment?

hello sir, iam working as driver.while driving at night i am not able to identify te difference between red and black colours because of the opposite indication light.also i am not able to identify the persons coming in two wheeler from the opposite side. is there any natural treatment to improve my eye sight. my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM..
Get your eyes checked up for any refractive error and any associated condition of color deficiency..
Unfortunately there is no proper treatment to improve your color perception.
You can take diet rich in Vit A ( like carrots, dark colored fruits and vegetables, milk,fish and liver) which can make night vision a little more comfortable..
Will be available for further queries..
Answered: Wed, 7 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor