Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

195 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Chronic renal failure, Please advise

Hi Doctor, My sister 26 year old a patient of CRF. I am taking treatment from Dr. K.k.Goel of Agra (A Homeopath) but response is not coming even after 6 months. Please advise. Kashif Ghaziabad
Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response

I want to change Doctor pl.

Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi Mr.Siddiqui;
welcome to healthcare magic
As your sister is having CRF it is very necessary that you first consult a NEPHROLOGIST.Homoeopathy works better in certain conditions & in CRF it may play a supportive role but not a treatment.Practically CRF requires dialysis in most cases;&in some where creatinine is is control it can be treated with medicines.Please don't depend on Homoeopathy to do miracle cure & use it as a supportive therapy.
take care
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Please immediadetely consult a nephrologist otherwise the condition could worsen. Give me full lab values and details and we can start up a temporary treatment.
I find this answer helpful
Neurologist Dr. Hilal's  Response
change doctor , and start dyaliasis
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....