Chronic diarrhea, enlarged liver, endolimax. Hepatitis A test, HIV test ordered. Do I have HIV?

I have recently returned from XXXX and have had persistent dierreah I have had blood tests and stool samples taken the blood tests show that my liver is slightly inflamed and the stool sample shows trade of endolimax one dr has referred me for another blood test for hepatitis A and another has worryingly suggested a HIV test my symptoms are very similar to that of hepatitis A and I have had a HIV a year ago as part of a routine screening with my last smear test and I have not been sexually active since should I be worried about HIV? And are hepatitis a and endolimax related?
Wed, 18 Oct 2017