Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Chronic acne, rough, bumpy skin with whiteheads. Taken treatment. No relief. Treatment?

Good day,I am 25 year old man who is suffering with acne over 12 yrs now,I use almost every imaginable thing u could possiably think of, skin care topical retionads antiboiatics, herbs and at home remedies nothing works,I am still battling acne. My skin is looks very rough,bumpy from little whiteheads which is under the skin and jus waiting to give me a suprise of new pimple .....I recently lots a lot of weight because I don t eat anything with fat,milk,or anything with starch or oil Pls I need help so as to have a normal life like my friends,I honestly wish I wasn t born
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  158
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
hi,welcome to HCM,
YOU said u have been battling with acne for past 12 years, then you must be suffering from both post acne scars/pits along with little active acne, as you said u have used all creams, i suggests you go for new lasers with 420nm which are giving good results for active acne and co2 laser for acne scars,i think lasers are the choice left for you,consult a laser specialist near you
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
Do not worry.Your condition is treatable.I would suggest you to go for Salicylic peels with Microdermabrasion done in a gap of 3 weeks atleast 8-12 sittings totally.You can start using Fash foamy face wash twice daily along withT.Azithral250mg twice daily for 3 days in a week for 8weeks and topical Papulex cream twice daily and report to me later.
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor