Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Child's complexion getting darker, dark circles around eyes. No appetite. Health problem?

hi i hv a baby girl of 5 and half year old her complection is getting dark day by day. is this health related problem? she has dark circle arond her eyes as well by birth if we do not give her food even for 2 days she do not ask for food my email id is YYYY@YYYY please give me preliminary idea of what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Nov 2012
As per the history you give, the child appears to be suffering from malnutrition. The dark circles can occur if the general condition of the child is poor, allergies, eye strain and fatigue, poor hydration etc. get your child checked up by a paediatrician and eye specialist. Children are fussy about food and you have to give attention to her diet, her bowel habits and time bound feeding pattern will help in such cases, when child does not ask for food.
Take care
Answered: Sun, 25 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor