Child with severe allergy to peanuts and soy. Any way of outgrowing the allergy?

My 6 year-old daughter is allergic to soy. Tests results: 4.62 kUA/L. She is also severely allergic to peanuts (40.80 kUA/L with one severe reaction so far) and 8 other food allergens. We haven't witnessed any symptoms that we could have linked to soy consumption.

- What exactly would you recommend she avoids: food that may contain trace amounts of soy? food that contain soy protein? food that contain soybean oil? What about soy lecithin?
- How important is it that she avoids contact with soy to eventually outgrow her allegy to soy?
- Would daily, moderate exposure to soy increase chances of aggravating her allergy to soy? and her prognostic for outgrowing her allergy to soy?

Many thanks in advance,
Matthieu
Mon, 29 Apr 2013