Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Child with myoclonic jerks. Difficulty in talking. What is the best treatment?

My 3y 7m old sun is suffering from myoclonic jerks from last 3 years. We had taken treatments from many Dr. But the result was same. Now we are trying homioparhy treatment from 6 month. My son can walk and run but he can t speak and communicate with us when we desire. There is not any positive result we seen in my son. What should we do? please suggess me the the best Dr. In india for the best treatment on my email YYYY@YYYY . Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
you should use valproate for treatment. beacause valproate is the drug of choice in myoclonic jerks. consult a neurophysician before startng therapy.
Answered: Sat, 17 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor