Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Child refuses to eat, prescribed Rinifol syrup. Will this improve hunger?

my child is 15 months old. Last 2-3 days she doesn t have anything..not even milk. but is very active. after consulting doctor..he said that it can be because of teething or due to lot of heat in the air. Doctor suggested us to give rinifol syrup 2.5 ml thrice a day for a week. Will this improve my baby s hunger. Can you please suggest me some medicine to improve my baby s hunger. She is a fussy eater. Her weight is just around 8.5 kgs. At birth she was 2.7 kgs.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1256
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.

This is a very common issue in toddlers.

Don't panic! Some kids just don't eat. Find something that she likes even if its something silly like Cheerios, whatever she will eat just give that to her all the time. Make sure you are giving her vitamins.

you can give alfalfa tonic to increase hunger.

If your child is suffering from gas problem then you can give grive water.
If suffering from constipation then get an appointment with your doctor and plan the treatment accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.
Answered: Sun, 28 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor