Child on concerta, has low appetite, vomiting, infected sinuses. Further investigation required?

My 9yr old son has low muscle tone and is on 27mg concerta. Since the start of this year he seems perpetually "unwell" - He has a very poor appetite even over weekends when not medicated, is tearful, has very little physical stamina and in 4yrs has grown a lot taller but has only picked up about 3kgs. He has recently been sick with flu and then had infected sinuses (anibiotics finished 2 days ago)and now is vomiting. Even when he is "well" he seems weak & complains of verious ailments. He has done play therapy for a year due for anxiety & dealing with twin issues. He has a bigger, stronger twin brother although he is cleverer & makes frinds more easliy.Should I go back to his doctor and ask him to investigate further?
Fri, 17 May 2013