Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Child having brownish vomiting. Diagnosed as insect bite allergic reaction. Should I be concerned?

My 71/2 daughter woke up this morning feeling like she wanted to vomit . She has since vomited but more like flemy then food in it? Took her to the dr already he said its just a bug. While we were there she omitted again and there was brown dark colour in the vomit! Is that some thing to worry about? The dr saw it because we were still in the waiting room. He said its nothing to worry about.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
thanks for your quiry at HCM
allergic reaction can present like this
is there history of allergy to other things
or family history of allergy
any swelling over body or facial puffiness,
monitor her respiratory rate and pulse every hour if they are normal nothing to worry

i will be available for your help
wishing you a speedy recovery
take care
Answered: Mon, 29 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor