Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Child had asthma. Getting fever, frequent urination. pain in arm, chest and back. Concerned

My 6 year old son has high fever 102.8 for 3 days, chest/right upper back/right arm pain, and vomiting for 2 days. He had a sore throat for 1-2 days but that seems to have gone away. He hasn t eaten much of anything for the past 3 days either. His urine is infrequent and is starting to appear dark. He was recently diagnosed with asthma but seems to be controlled with Qvar. Should I be concerned? Should I take him to the doctor? What is causing the chest/back/arm pain?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this type of problems are feeding allergies
i think milk
as we ad extra milk after 2 years
the alleries develop in many children
when you contrl asthma by medicines the allergies go to other system
i advise to get blod serum test for milk wheat and poatto specific antbodies
after elimination diet child will be ok
Answered: Wed, 17 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Yes -
You should take the child to a Paediatrician soon
Your description suggests chest infection (pneumonia?) / Dehydration

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Wed, 17 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor