Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Child diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, has stuttered speech, difficulty in wearing trousers and shoes. Prescribed olimelt and dine. Will they help?

my son aged 17 years was diagnosed with asperger syndrome 1 year back he is in class 12 in a reputed school in kolkata he was prescribed risperidone 0.5 mg and prodep 50 mg 6 months back 2 months later he developed symptoms of stuttering , slurred speech, became withdrawn, refuses to touch things with hand keeps a napkin for picking up spoons,etc ,stopped writing, stopped using mobiles,computers,remotes, does not lock doors or use switches and has difficulty in wearing trousers, shoes. medicines hav been stopped since 3 months but condition has worsened. now he has been prescribed olimelt5mg and dine 5mg will thes help and are there any side effects pl help an anxious mother
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response

welcome to HCM,

all medicine as you had mention in above text has only temporary palliative effect. these medicines will not cure problem but keep it in control.

Asperger syndrome is autism spectrum disorder. all symptoms you have mentioned are common in this disease. Homeopathy can cure this problem without any side effect.

so consult to good homeopath and your son will be better in future with good quality of life.
Answered: Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor