Child admitted due to acute urticaria. Suffering from abdominal pain. Reddish rashes on skin. What to do?

my son (3 yrs) is admitted in the hospital suffering from acute urticaria for 2 days . he is suffering pain in his abdomen for last 3days. according to the concerned doctor his blood reports, stool test reports, usg report and xray report is o.k. since this morning reddish spots and rashes come out on his skin and the doctor identified it as acute urticaria. i am an amway distributor and have 100% believe in nutrulite. pls suggest me .
Thu, 28 Nov 2013