Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Chest pain with grabbing sensation, unbearable pain, headache, fatigue. What is it and suggest treatment?

I am 35 yr female, I have been having chest pain for a week with occasional grabbing sensation under my left breast. I went to Er and was admitted because my troponin levels were elevated 0.87 all other tests were normal EKG , echocardiogram , cat scan, X-ray, and stress test. I am wearing a holter monitor for 48 hrs and results will go to a cardiologist. Went to dr today because pain is unbearable an I have had a headache for a week and extremely fatigued. He had no answers for me at all...I am in agony what should I do? My cardiologist appt isn t for 2 weeks...
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
get a mammogram and a breast exam done . early breast cancer can present like this.
Answered: Sun, 3 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor