Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Chest pain that seem muscular. Is it possible that I might have something serious ?

Hi, I am a 22 year old, pretty healthy male. Just a few days ago I started getting this sharp pains in my chest . It started in my right side but now the pain is affecting me left side. I noticed that the pain is around the nipple (not directly on top) and it feels as if is muscular . I don t have big bumps or anything, but do feel a few little soft bumps. Is it possible that I might have something serious? Thanks =)
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  352
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Halo, Let me suggest to investigate by doing a simple ECG,and Echo.I do noit think of cardiac pain,but better to rule out,Take some pain killer oinment locally applying in the skin and also take some pain killer after meals for 5 to 6 days.let me know.You can talk me in Wpusingh at Skype at 8GMT+2 Hrs as I am now in Libya for some work,I will be happy in suggestion ffor yor remedial measures. u can phon me at 00218918872711
Answered: Mon, 17 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor