Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Chest heaviness on right side. Taking flexon for muscle relaxation. Muscle spasms?

Hi Doctor, Almost from one month I am feeling little bit heaviness in my chest , mainly in right side and between the collar bone. I never had such issue in the past. Before this problem started I was doing lot of push ups at home only to reduce my fat. I met a physician he said it is a Gastric issue or Muscle spasm , then I met ayurvedic doctor he also told Muscle spasm and then I gave creams, oil and Flexon for muscle relaxation, when I eat flexon then I feel ok, but after some days again the probelm starts. What to do please help.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi dear
i'd to tell you that some times muscle spasms take from 10 to 40 day to return to its normal condition
so continue with light exercise , gel for musclar pain....regards
Answered: Wed, 26 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor