Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Can you suggest me on the treatment for uterine TB ?

Hello Dr. recently I had HSG test It defines as A normal endometrial cavitory outline,Both fallopian tubes are outlined with contrast however no free peritonial spill is seen on either side. I m 30 years old and I had undergone diagnostic laproscopy 1and half years back, at that time Dr told me that she while surgery she had a doubt of uterine TB so she didn,t open the F tube however biopsy report was suggestive of tubeculosis while PCR was -ve for the same. But still she adviced me to take TB treatment for 6 months. After that I done this HSG test. So i request u please sugget me the treatment as It not financialy possible for me to go for IVF. Thanx
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  198
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I am afraid that your TB needs to be completely treated before you can even attempt for a normal pregnancy.
IVF treatment is when you want to get pregnant - only after your TB treatment is over for good success rates.
If you wish for a normal pregnancy over IBF - get your ovaries and HPA functions tested too. If everything is normal - you might get pregnant even without IVF after suitable period of complete normalization of your genital tracts.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor