Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Can you suggest a health diet plan for a 19 year old ?

i m 19 year old nd weight 55 kg nd height 165 cm . i m very thin nd allways have a problem in my body pain . my stomach is paining ,sometimes headche and digestion problem .i allmost eat fasat food . and i allways have an digestion problem .so i want a balanced and health chart for me ,so please suggest me . i want a daily eating health chart.
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.It is good that you know you problem areas and not ready to do something for it.First of all stop taking all this junk food.Plan your meals properly,have small means 3-4 times in day.Have a breakfast consisting of fruits and vegetables,take more of liquids.You can have eggs,pulses as a regular part of your diet.Please also do regular exercise that will also help a lot.bye.
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor