Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Can you suggest a brand name for salicylic acid face wash?

Dear Doctor in ur answer u mentioned that "salicylic acid based face wash like saslic or spongy sal twice in a day ,& Glycolic acid 6 percent cream" due to my oily & dull skin.
from medical shop i got Kojic acid cream , but other things are not available in medical shop which is in chennai.
can u pls suggest me a brand name of a product of salicyclic acid fash wash, & glycolic acid 6% cream which is available in chennai , because in medical shop there are not aware about these things
i will be very happy if u clear my doubt.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
Salicylic acid face wash is available by brand name as ACWASH or ACTEEN face wash.
Glycolic acid is available by brand name Glyco A 6% cream.
You can check the contents of the product and any reputed pharma company with similar content will be good for you.
Hope this helps.
Answered: Fri, 31 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor