Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Can we consume electral powder to relieve giddiness?

when consumed it gives little relief from giddiness. what happens if we consume electral powder regularly for this. generally electral powder is taken for sickness and to overcome de hydration . however, it is observed that, the powder, if takn in little quantity with water, it relieves giddiness. can we take electral powder like this. is there any bad effect if taken like this.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  520
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Electral is an oral rehydration solution.
It is taken in many situations to prevent and maintain hydration by providing water and electrolytes to the body.
But it has to be taken after mixing in boiled and cooled water with appropriate reconstitution as per the instructions on package.
Usually there is no harm and bad effecting in taking whenever you feel giddiness.
Hope I have answered your query.
Answered: Fri, 30 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor