Can stretching equipment be used on penis if having prostatitis?

Dear sir/madam, I am a healthy 6’ tall, 45 year old asian with athletic built. I usually go for jogging every morning and do some aerobics. I usually drink a lot of water in daytime and at least one or two time in night too. One month back I bought online an X4 Lab Penis stretching equipment having silicon tube and strap facility. I used silicon tube and used the equipment for about three hrs daily for around 15 days. Sometimes I used to feel pain and forced to remove the equipment in an hr or so. But I would put it on again after some rest, say of 1hr of gap. I also used simultaneously some jelquing method, particularly the outward milking massage using O ring form of finger and thumb, as some online literature recommended using both methods for fast gain. Sometimes after hard massage I used to feel that my urine is not coming with the desired force, and a sort of congestion kind feeling in my urethra. I also started going bit more frequently for urination, as otherwise also because of drinking ample water I used to go for urination at about 1 to 1.5 hr gap, being in cool air-conditioned Office. After about 15 days or so of using above, one fine day, in the morning when I went for urination in office, the urge was intense but I was unable to urinate with the desired force and after 2 hrs, I developed sudden, chilly, shivering fever for which I took 500 mg Paracetamol and it subsided after about 2-3 hours. In the night I noticed that I am going for urination quite frequently, and every time I notice some purulent drops of secretion coming out from the urethral opening. I got really scared and decide to visit physician in the morning. The Physician diagnosed it as prostatitis and gave me 10 days course of Septra-DS, twice daily. Now I am all right after taking the prescribed course. I am not sure whether this condition was caused by stretching equipment or excessive jelquing massage, as I did not tell these things to physician. Physician told that at or after 45 yr of age, prostatitis can be developed commonly. As I bought this equipment with some ambitions, I want to use that. I want to know whether my prostatitis was due to using of stretching equipment or excessive massaging. Whether can I use the equipment now, as I spent quite a good amount on that. What’s your expert opinion and what as a specialist doctor would you recommend me to do. With sincere regards and thanks, Rajan
Mon, 8 Jul 2019