Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Can stem cell treatment help to cure ADHD ?

My son is 8 yrs old diagonised with Spastic CP right hemiphelia with hydrocephaleus. is undergoing physiotherapy since 3yrs old. diagonised as ADHD . Has history of convulsions since 4 yrs. MRI done when he was 5.8 yrs show periventricular leukomalacia compensated gross communicating hydrocephaleus and thin corpus callosum and hypoplastic inferior vermis. Cannot concentrate, talkative, difficulty in walking, lack of clarity in speech, delayed milestones , throws tantrums. IQ on BKT falls in the range of mild impairement of intellectual functioning. Not able to hold pencil, eye hand coordination poor. What treatment for ADHD. Will stem cell treatment be good. Which hospital in Mumbai offer this and what cost.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  359
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
for CP u can con., physiotherapy and u can also do a botox treatment. and for ADHD u can do a treament called sensory integretaion . i am doing both the treatment
stem cell is usefull but it differ patients to patients
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor