Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Can some doctor help me to know why there is a burning sensation and pain on the right side of face, head, throat and eye ?

Hello! Hope someone can help! Yesterday mid day the right side of my face started feeling sensitive to touch. It also felt like a burning sensation. Late last night my head and throat began to ache as well, only on my right side. So this morning my throat hurts more and my eye and face burn more as well. All on my right side. What is this???
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  261
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.It is possible you might have ear or throat infection.Due to some viral infection this can happen at times.please take analgesics as per need,have light diet,avoid cold drinks,drink plenty of liquids,you can even do gargles if you are comfortable with it.Take some rest and you will be fine.bye.
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

Welcome to healthcareMagic Forum
The burning sensation over the right side of the face could be due to Trigeminal Neuralgia. You will require Tricyclic antidepressants for treating this problem. I would advice you to consult a good ENT specialist for further evaluation and management.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor