Can reoccurring UTI, urination pain, urethra throbbing and skin lumps be treated?

I have had reoccuring urinary infections or actually when I urinate it is painful but not burning. I have had cystitis before and this if different. The uretha is throbbing as well and I have multiple small lumps in the skin on the outside. These are not painful, but I noticed in the shower.
Wed, 14 Aug 2019

I read carefully your query and understand your concern.

Cystitis can be a recurrent infection .

I suggest ti do a urine test to confirm the diagnosis.

If the diagnosis is confirmed, I suggest using a cycle of antibiotics such as Ciprofloxacin twice a day for a week.

I also suggest using anti inflammatory medications such as Acetaminophen to relieve the symptoms.

Hope my answer was helpful.

If you have further queries feel free to contappct me again.

Kind regards!

Dr.Dorina Gurabardhi
General &Family Physician