Can i be pregnant after taking i-pill ?

i had unprotected sex after taking i pill will i get pregnant? i had unprotected sex after taking i pill will i get pregnant?
Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Drug/Medication ,  
welcome to healthcaremagic
one thing for sure the i pills are not conyraceptives and should be never used as regular contraceptives and if some body takes frequent i pills will head for serious hormonal problems
it is better to take consultation with gynecologist
if you have intercourse soon after taking i pills it is possible hat you wiil no get pregnant
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
hello
welcome to healthcare magic.
a single dose of i pill protects only againgst the pregnancy if you had sexual intercourse before the pill (72 hours before). for the next time you have unprocted intercourse you need a new protection/contraceptive. also one tht you had the i pill , you should consult your doctor for some long term method of contraception as it is not advisable to take the i pill again and again.