Can chest pain occur due to indigestion?

hi my name is vimal age 20 height-5 '9" and weight 65 kgs .... i m a fit and thin guy... 5 months earlier i had a strange chest pain on d left side taken to er, docs did all the tests and nxt day angiography test was done(i was on the panel :p) and said d pain was due to gas. now i still have d pain undergone a couple of test reports are normal but d pain still persists , doc says it is due to anxiety and datz it.... d echo report which was taken 5 months earilier says i have mild trand mr and lvef=49%

but the reports taken a month says lvef=75 no tr and mr... d cardiologists says d pain is not an heart issue..

the pain is localised on the left under d nipple and sumtimes spreads to right. bubble like thing forms in the chest and bursts.. burps and indigestion like feeling... note: i m non smoker and have no history of heart attcaks in d family.... kindly help me
Mon, 11 Aug 2014