Owl Image

Can an online doctor suggest the exact cause for swollen and painful thighs ?

dear dr. my wife is facing a problem of thigh sowlling from last 3and half year but we dont get any solution of this problem please tell what shold i do.age is 25 year .49kg and we have gone throgh the all stomach test and i m not sure the actual disease is what .but the symptoms are like 1.her thigh keep hot and cool 2.see feel like some thing coming out from the joints of the leg and stomach. 3.she is continuasly loosing her hair 4.at the time of hot thig it pain alot 5.when ever she walk for half or one km the problem occures always
Mon, 30 Jan 2012