Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor suggest a treatment for my abnormal seminal report ?

hi this is juher pathan looking for answer the treatment duration for my abnormal seminal report ,Questions related to - seminal report Dear Doctor my age 28 yearsheight 6 fitweight 58 kg i Q : Dear Doctor my age 28 yearsheight 6 fitweight 58 kg i have TB in my past Presently iam healthy seminal report is quantity 20mlcolour milky whiteconsistency thick liquidreaction alkalnePH 70 total cout of sperms 10 million Dear Doctor my age 28 years,height-6 fit,weight 58 kg, i have TB in my past Presently iam healthy seminal report is quantity 2.0ml,colour-milky white,consistency-thick liquid,reaction-alkalne,P.H-7.0, total cout of sperms 10 million/ml of semen Motality after 1/2 hours total motile-10% active motile-10%,moderatelymotile-10%,sluggeshly motile-20% ,non motile-60% after 1hour total motile-8% active motile-5%,moderatelymotile-10%,sluggeshly motile-25% ,non motile-60% after 4hour total motile-2% active motile-00%,moderatelymotile-5%,sluggeshly motile-15% ,non motile-80% micro scopic morphology-10 to15% immature forms 08 to 10% tail less-02 to 04 %,pin head 01 to02%,W.B.C-4-6/hpf,R.B.C-no found, epithelial cell-not found,trichmonous-not found so pls tell sir i can be a fatheror not if not treatments are avilable for me.and duration of treatment.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello juher ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Sorry to say but your semen analysis report is not good.The motility is bad and morphology is also not good.It will improve with treatment but it will take time so you have to be patient and take medicines regularly as advised.You should consult a Urologist for detailed explanation and treatment.Please consult as early as possible so that you can be treated accordingly.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
from your history your count is low and you have 60% nonmotile sperms(one should have at least 50% motile sperms to become a father).but you can improve your count and motility by correction of varicocele if you have any(common cause for this).if no varicocele you can improve your count &motility by drugs like syphen m and heyfort for thee months then repeat your count it will definitly improve so consult a good infertility specialist.hope that you can make it.all the best

Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi pathan welcome,
total count Normal is 20 million or more sperm per mL,
at least 50% should be motile one hour after ejaculation
pH should be between 7.2 and 7.8,
these factors are not suitable for you to become a father.
you are only 28 and do you on any medicine now?
the better medicine for this is ayurveda
we can do some panchakarma also that is purification of body then go for internal medicine.
snehapanam virechanam,utharavasthy likr treatments
you can visit any good ayurveda doctor
since so many frauds are there
if not write to me we can discuss and come to conclusion
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor