• question-icon

Can a muscle cause pain and spasms like lipoma or tumor?

I m 25 yrs old and weigh 118 pds and great health. I had surgery today for Lipoma for what the surgeon thought was going to be pretty large tumor and when he actually did the surgery found out it was just a muscle. Why would you be able to move the muscle around and what do I do now. The main reason he was doing the surgery was because I was experience pain and spasms
Thu, 17 Oct 2019

it is possible to be muscle spasm the reason of your pain. Muscle spasms happen in dehydration electrolyte abnormalities or overuse like gym exercises.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Blerina Pasho, General & Family Physician