Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Can a man with 3 testicles bear a child ?

Hi, my husband is 19 years old and he has a third testicle in his scrotum . It is smaller then the normal two. He said he had it since he was 13 years old. We hAve been having unprotected sex since we were 14(iknowyoung) but I never got pregnant after we got married I tried ovulation kits and nothing works I got a infertility test done and it turns out that I am fertile. But since he doesn t have medical he won t get one done. Can this cause him to bale not to have kids!?!?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  315
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
if your husbands says that he have got this protruded structure after 13 years of age,then it must be an y surgical disorder not testicleand pregnancy has no matter of 3 4 5 testicle it just needs motile sperms to ovulate the ova.both of you go soon to a infertil;lity specialist.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.First of all both of you are too young to become parents.Please avoid this for now.As far as third testicle is concerned ,it may be something else.He needs at least a visit to doctor to confirm the diagnosis.There are chances of something like varicocele etc.which needs treatment.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor