Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Can a girl be a virgin if she does not bleed during first intercourse ?

is my girlfriend lieng me that i m the first to who had sex withy her hi my girlfriend tells me that i was the first to have sex with her but ther was no bleeding during or after intercourse so please tell me that is there any other reason because of which no bleeding took place so please tell me is this possible or she is making me fool
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  247
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic.
many women do not bleed when they have intercourse for the first time. the reason for the bleeding is the hymen getting ruptured. the hymen however may have ruptured in chilhood or at earlier age due to vigrous activity like exercise , horse riding , swimming, gymnastics. in that case when the woman has intercourse for the first time there will not be any do not worry and trust your partner.
Answered: Sun, 15 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor