Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Can a doctor suggest a diet plan to lose weight ?

hi iam sarah 22 years old waight is 62 and my hight is 164 iwant to losse waight so bad tell me how much calories do ineed dially thank you
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi sarah;
At 164 cms of height your ideal weight should be from 52-68 which means at 62 kgs you are with in normal limits.I think u may be looking fat as compared to what you weigh.If your weight is normal then you are healthy ;if you start crash diet (which is not required in your case ) you will start feeling tired.So better don't go all-out dieting instead start exercising to burn out excess fat & you will start looking slim ;even you will lose few kgs.start eating salad just before meals;eat fruits when you are hungry in between;don't eat junk food;choclates;fizzy drinks ;eat light in night but do a proper breakfast in morning.DON'T CUT DOWN TOO MUCH ON FOOD INSTEAD EXERCISE MORE.Iam advising this as if you diet & cut down your food you will lose weight ;but after few months if you start having regular food you will again put on weight.ALL THE BEST.
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor