Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Can a 15 year old suffer from a stroke or heart attack?

Can a 15 year old suffer from a stroke heart attack or heart failure if the have a family history of diabetes? Yeah im 15 years old a started to fill pains on the right side of my chest do you think its high blood pressure last time i checked mine it was 130/80 and i have family history with high blood pressure and i also have a family history with diabetes to think i ve been diagnosied with these diseases
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  372
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
no because when you if you feel pain caused by heart problems, you feel it on the left. but i'm no doctor, so i would talk one, cuz who knows what IS causing it. i don't think your going to have a heart-attack, there are many other things that can cause that pain. =] Hope u feel better! o and if ur asking if it's physically possible than yes it is, but it is VERY rare.
Answered: Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor