Can Nexplanon cause early menopause in a 25-year-old?

I am 25 years old and was wondering if nexplanon birth control can cause early menopause or really I don t know what s going on I went from not really having a period when I first got it to now bleeding most of the month. I ll bleed my. And stop for a 1 to 3 days and then start right back up. I don t know if this is normal I m just a worry wart.
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

Nexplanon does not cause early menopause. You might experience slight menstrual irregularities but it will settle by itself.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.