Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Can I undergo a bypass surgery as I am having BP and diabetics ?

my age is 62 yrs weight 73 kg and height 177 cm I got my angiography done recently and have been informed that all three of my arteries are blocked 70% to 80%. I have been told by the Global Heart Hospital Jaipur that this situation can be corrected by Bypass surgery but i have high blood pressure (up190 down 110) diabetics(blood sugar)fasting sugar 90 and random sugar 150 .and I want to know how I should proceed further
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
You should go ahead and get yourself operated via CABG. Don't worry, your Doctors will do it only after your BP and Blood Sugar are under fairly good control. Speak to your cardiologist and let him know if you have any concerns. Don't worry, everything will be alright.
Good Luck and Take Care.
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor