Can I take amphotericin B for oral thrush after having had an upper respiratory infection?

I ve been taking amphotericin B for oral thrush for 3 days now, 10mg x2 daily. The thrush has affected my tongue and the upper back of my mouth and is slowly subsiding. I ve had a an upper respiratory infection (Dr said Bacterial Virus), which has largely died down, the coughing is absolutely minimal now and there s virtually no phlegm. I ve been breathing through my mouth a lot (been sick for 3 weeks) and have had many throat lozenges to cope with the coughing. Have been on Roxithromycin now for 3 days. I ve never been prone to thrush. Have been under a lot of stress - earthquakes in Christchurch, NZ. Ok, my question. Still feeling very tired, unwell and drained. Could this be due to the antifungal drug?
Tue, 30 Jan 2018