Can I have a healthy child with a high titre during pregnancy?

i am 9 weeks pregnant and my antibodies titre is 1:128.My blood group A negative.This is my third pregnancy .Both my kids are A postive .My second child had hemolysis fetalysis at birth for which she was given blood exchange and blood transfusions.she was in NICU for a month and then on medications for two years .She is perfectly normal now.What are my options of having a normal healthy third child as my titre is high.
Fri, 7 Aug 2015
Rh sensitization can vary in severity with every pregnancy and how your titres change over the course of your pregnancy will determine your baby's prognosis. It is not a good sign that your titres are so high this early in the pregnancy but the levels can go down over the course of the pregnancy. I suggest you should be followed by a high risk OB doctor and followed closely with ultrasounds to monitor for signs of fetal anemia. The degree of anemia will determine how the baby does, and that does not necessarily correlate completely with your levels. So yes... you can have a healthy baby, but there is still a high chance of complications. I hope this answers your question, and good luck with your pregnancy.