Can I get details of best cardiothoracic surgeon in Fairfax va?

I need to find a Cardiacthoracic surgeon in Fairfax, VA that has no malpractice or medical board suspensions. I had to have surgery in 2009 because my (esophageal hernia) stomach would get caught in some sak in my chest causing me to pass out. The problem was the dr. was head of cardiothoracic surgery, but he was awful, left things undone, sent me a ltr appologizing for 3 mistakes he made and wanted to do the surgery over, I refused. Now I have a defect/hole in my diaphram and my stomach is stuck in it causing shortness of breath; I have a large incisional hernia; and multiple small hernias on my right side. I want to be sure I have a dr who knows what he is doing and won t have to have problems later. This dr. didn t sew up anything he just stapled me and because I asked questions, he dismissed me at 4 wks after he had removed all the staples. Can you please help me get a great dr this time
Mon, 30 Sep 2019