Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Can I conceive normally if I have PCOD and my husband has low sperm count ?

Good Morning My age is 32 height 5 4 weight 85 Kg ,I was suffered with PCOD in 2004 and my husband s age is 31 yrs height 5 8 weight 97Kg ,If there is Bilateral Mid Tubal Block & in my husband low sperm count is shown 33.7 millions/MI,what will be solution to get pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
thanx for helath care magic
i think u should contact the gynaecologist .. n get your ovulation study done ..dont worry u can be pregnant and there are manny other ways available in medidcal sciencxe to help you out...any waz every thing will be fine dont worry
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear thanks for posting query.Please get your ovulation study done ,chances are bright and you may conceive normally.If not you can take help of assisted reproduction techniques.Please go for ultrasound and look for what is the status of PCOD.So be in contact with a gynecologist for further help.Both of you are over weight and need to reduce weight.All the best.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor