Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor for suggestion as there is no improvement in my wife's health who's a T.B Patient since 2 years ?

Dear SIr, My Wife Surfer due to T.B. from last 2 year but not got any satification in health due to t.b. she is surfer from asthma & cough problem please advice in matter
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
If treatment of tb is done regular for 6 months then the disease might have cured.
Go for follow up Xray chest and blood test. if all are normal then go for the treatment for asthma and cough.
Give high nourishing diet.
Give B.complex and multivitamin supplements.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 21 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor