Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Can I ask a doctor about my semen analysis report ?

semen Analysis report last coitus:6=7 days appearance :dirty whitish method of production: masturbation volume:6.0ml time of production 3 :25 consistency:thin liquefaction time 15mints ph:8.5 time of examination: 3:40 microscopic analysis count/concentration 60 millinons celluuar Elements motility Grades(%) plus cells :6-8hpf fully motile sluggish semi sluggish dead red cell: nil 25 15 20 40 epith cells :a few stained film examination acrosomal cap: present 70% abnormal heads :seen 10% mid pices :present 75% tails :present 80% opinion:asthenospermia remarks debris cell 1-2 /hpf kindly guide me
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
only one advise.....
consult good homeopath to get complete cure.
impotency is better treated with homeopathy then any other mode of treatment and it is without side effect.
Answered: Fri, 10 Feb 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor