Can Glutathione whitening pills be used to lighten the skin?

hello docter,i have wheatish complexion and i am 26 years old girl.i want to know that is there any way to get fair complexion.searching on net i found that some medicine is useful .i just want to know that midicine is useful or not.medicine name is glutathione whitininig pills.is there any harm on body to take these pills.plese doc ans me .i am willingly to know the answer.and if any suppliment is exist to get fair complexion pls ans me.i am very thankful.thank you
Mon, 20 Nov 2017