Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation on right body part, something moving inside my skin

Hi, I m a 24 yrs old male from nepal. I am having a really bad health condition lately. About 2 weeks ago, my back started paining and then day after day it got worse than my right side of the body started to feel severe burning sensation. Last Saturday night i feel severe burning sensation on my right back and right lower abdomen than i started feeling like i was sweating inside. Since them i feel like something like blood or water or liquid of some sort is filled inside my body, not within my stomach but inside the muscle layers because if i stand up the liquid flows down to my legs and if i try to get rest it flows upwards, it acts like some water in a bottle. and it s really troubling me it doesn t pain or hurt, the burning sensation has also gone but the liquid like thing is within my body, sometime it goes upto my brain outer part and i feel it s flowing down and my brain also feel so uneasy like it s tightened. I consuted with general physician, neurologist but they haven t been able to find what s wrong with me. I did the following test, completed blood count, ultrasound , sodium, potassium test and they all turned to be normal. P.S i also get this feeling that i ve some kind of leakage on my lower abdomen and it feels like the liquid is dropping from the stomach. I d really appreciate if you could guide me on this situation.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  448
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Since the Physician and Neurologist evaluation has been normal, it seems to be a condition called tactile hallucinations/ somatic delusions a psychiatric disorder. This needs further psychiatric history taking, evaluation to be confirmed. Treatment is very much possible with the advent of newer anti-psychotics....Good luck
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor