Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Burning, irritated, red and painful vaginal walls. Had bladder examined, pap test. Suggest?

i am 52 and have had a bladder examine and pap regards to my burning, irritated, red and painful outer vaginal walls, It seems to get really aggrivated after walking ( which I love) :( I am seeing a gyno this week, my gp has no idea!!! Is it really such an uncommon problem for women?? HELP!!! ?? It also has a fowl smell
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
From your history it seems that you are having some infection, fungal or bacterial.
Due to friction while walking gives irritation producing pain.
As you have gone for pap smear test, wait for the report and afterwards go for the treatment accordingly.
Keep local part dry, clean and healthy.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 16 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor