Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Burning food pipe and painful stomach. Is it gastric issue?

My Husband has overfloating in his stomach . He feel buring in food pipe. He also has feel pain when touch to stomach. Already he went to family physician, Dr gave medicine to take before breakfast. He did not have releif yet. Doctor said, this is gastic problem. we dont know, what to take for permanent relief. Please advise Thanks, Daljeet Kaur
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Daljeet kaur,
Thanks for query.
It seems that your husband is having gastritis and hyper acidity.
Give him Omiprazole or Pentadec tablet once or twice daily.
Give him antispasmodic tablet like Colimax or Cyclopam or Meftal spas.
Avid fried and junk food.
Give milk, butter milk etc.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 27 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor