Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Bump appeared on penis and feeling discomfort. Tested negative for std and hiv. Worrisome

i have a little bump on my penis . Its located on the upper right side of the shaft. It looks like a pimple sized elevation of the skin with no head. It feels semi hard and causes little discomfort. I am a 23 year old male. And I noticed it after a very rigorous sexual intercourse. I was tested for stds/ HIV and everything came back negative. What is it?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~ You do not mention the kinds of STD testing you have undergone. The most common infection is herpes. Please consult a skin and STD specialist to know what you are going through. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a nice day !
Answered: Fri, 8 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor