Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Bruise on arms, inside forearm. Cure, should go for blood test?

Hi, i have recently been getting rather prominent bruising on my arms, more on the right one. They are mostly on the inside of my forearms. They are not painful and the one that has randomly appeared tonight as i got out of the shower has a slight lump in it that feels like a vein or something? I have been to a GP who said that if this keeps occouring that i can go for blood tests if i want to, should i visit my GP again? Thanks. (i am a 34yr old male)
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  410
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear joanne..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Painless bruise with lump on both arms..,
inside..more towards.....Tuberculosis or Bacterial infection...,
So first ruled out by doing investigations like..,
Blood ...ESR, Mantoux test and chest X ray.,
consult your medical specialist go accordingly...thanQ
Answered: Sun, 3 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor