Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Brown dark circle at top of penis. Is it any STD ?

will u please help me . I have seen brown dark circle at top of penis and i am totally worried about it. I am not sexually active but what i know is it appears when i had a sex with a partner when i was 14 years old and it neither hurts nor does it irritate no bumps too ,no pain only some brown dead cell but when it erects its fine ,i dont have any physical problem with the changes.For this i consult dermatology doctor but he say s its normal but now its slightly dark . ( I am uncircumcized ). my question is : 1) Is it any sexual transmitted disease? 2)is this kind of change is normal? 3)does std can be transferred having sex with 2 partner?(if they are not infected from any std ) 4)is it any sign of penile cancer ? please provide me suggestion ....
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  208
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have a dark circle over foreskin since a long time.
This could be a normal hyper pigmentation and nothing to be worried about.
Since you have no symptoms of any STD you should not worry at all.
Please note that one does not get STD even after a sex with a partner not known to have STD,
It is not a penile cancer.

Answered: Fri, 26 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor