Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Brain hemorrhage. Right side body paralysed, memory loss. On treatment. No relief. Treatment?

Hi, I am sameer kumar sinha. My father age 64 got brain hemorrhage in feb 2011. On that his right side of body paralysed & he lost the memory . Even after more than 1 year of treatment his voice is not clear & he does not remember the name of medicines(he was working as a private doctor), Right now his treatment is going on the physician from SGPGI Lucknow. Now i want to take him to NIMHANS. can you suggest the best neuro physician in NIMHANS bangalore
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to Health care Magic.
I am sorry about your Father's condition.
As far as I know,Dr. Pramod Kumar Pal is one the best Neurologist in the country and he is a specialist in Stroke ans associated difficulties.
He is working as the one of the Professors in Neurology at NIMHANS.I heard about him from one my colleagues.Dr Pal will be available on Mondays and Thursdays in NIMHANS Neurology OPD.
I just want to add that there is not much drugs available to treat chronic cases of stroke.Anyway lets try and pray for the best.
Hope this discussion will be helpful to you.
Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 10 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor