Does dizziness, headache, blurred vision, difficulty in reading indicate brain hemorrhage or tumor?

Hi, i ve been doing some research and i ve concluded on that I might have a brain hemorrhage or a tumor. This is because of my symptoms; Dizziness, headache, blurred vision (even though my eyedoctor says my vision is fine), difficulty in reading / texting (sometimes). I also have Migrain, which makes everything much worse, though the symptoms is always there. This has been going on for more then a year (atleast).
Tue, 6 Aug 2019